A few days ago we had the chance to experience the 7 day greek island cruise “Mythical Archipelago” by Celestyal Cruises. Two Greek Travel Families went on Celestyal Olympia to visit 1 destination per day and live an unforgettable experience around popular greek islands. Our starting line was Athens (Lavrio) and Thessaloniki but there one more port you can embark, Limassol in Cyprus. Start with Mykonos then Santorini, Rhodes, Cyprus and Agios Nikolaos-Crete. 7 destinations which will allow you to enjoy history, greek nightlife, shopping, touring and swimming. On the other hand, your stay on the ship will offer you fun, relaxation, entertainment and a little bit of glamor!
So, are you ready to give you 7 reasons why you and your family should choose the 7-day cruise of Celestyal Cruises, the most popular greek cruise company?
Reasons to choose a greek island cruise with Celestyal Olympia
All inclusive Cruise
- The cruise is All Inclusive, which means that if you wish you don’t have to spent a euro on board. Your stay, food and drinks are all included in the amount of money you have already paid for the cruise and you can enjoy it without further financial worries. Extra reason? Kids under 12 travel for free!
- 7 destinations in 7 days! Who wouldn’t want to experience as much Greece as possible! Two cities and 5 islands are waiting for you and your kids to explore. Hop on Hop off experience but not by bus… by cruise ship!
Read more about our trip to Santorini last year:
- What to do in Santorini Greece
- Alali Restaurant: Best Fine Dining experience in Santorini
- Romantic Stay at Apanemo Hotel in Santorini, Greece
- Entertainment for adults is endless. There is a casino, a lot of halls with various types of music, there is a big concert with famous greek artists every week, there are dancing and Zumba lessons and night shows with impressive choreographs and songs. In addition, each week a famour greek singer or band offers a night concert which will make you dance and sing with your friends. And don’t forgers drinks are on the house!
- Kids can have a great time on board. Our kids loved the diy projects, karaoke and zumba and dance lessons. There is also a “kids zone” with free games and activites. In the same place there are also games working in coins so be prepared to give them some extra euros! They can also play ping pong or basketball (you might need to leave a deposit for the equipment).
- Swimming pool is always an asset on a ship as you will spent quite enough time on board too. So with two swimming pools and swimming space for very young kids be prepared for some splash! Kids relaxed in the swimming pool after touring the islands while we had the chance to enjoy our drinks!
- There is a variety of cabins to choose from. Depending on your budget you can choose either a standard cabin (with or without a window), a junior suite (that was our choice) or a master suite! Our Junior Suite was excellent for our family consisted of 3. There is plenty of space for your clothes and personal stuff and of course a sitting room and a spacious bathroom with plenty of hot water.
- If you want to feel like a king then the staff of Celestyal Olympia is born to make you feel that way. Everyone is so kind and helpful! We loved our new friends at the Restaurant, the ladies on the kids entertaining program and the cleaners of the 7th floor! Extra reason? Cleanliness was out of this world!
Have you ever had an experience on a cruiseship? Have you chosen a greek island cruise before? What do you think is the best thing on board? How do you usually choose a cruise? We are waiting for your experience as well!