Are you half Greek, Greek expact living abroad or your kids wish to study in Greece and you are looking for online lessons in Greek? We have the best solution for you as the “Efstathopoulos Frontistio” prepares students of all ages all around the world for the Greek exams.
Some years ago, I thought that my collaboration with tutoring schools was over. I said “enough is enough” and I shut the door behind me. Who would have thought at that time that years later I would choose the same path again. The reason for this decision was the owner of the “frontistirio”* I am going to talk about, Mr. Dimos Efstathopoulos, who convinced me with his kind smile and words, love for kids but above all his passion about “knowledge and education for all”. This passion has led him to establish the biggest frontistirio of online tutoring and the best system for online lessons, “Efstathopoulos Frontistirio”, which has 45 years of experience in education.
*A “frontistirio” is a private specialiazed school which helps students overcome their difficulties in learning and pass the university entrance exams.
And even if some of you may see this post as another sponsored one, I am sure that for some others, a new world will open up. You will finally find a way to help your children get through the difficulties of greek panhellenic exams more easily, you will find a solution in case there isn’t a frontistirio or a private tutor in your area or you will just facilitate your family life.
Our goal today is not just to talk to you about a Greek frontistirio but for an innovation in education where there are no boundaries and borders, as the only thing that a student has to do is to:
- Switch his/her computer on
- Apply his/her headphones (optional)
- Connect to the system
- Listen to the teacher
- Receive his/her homework
The key to success of these online lessons is the “smart” digital board as well as the digital specialised pen, called “grafida”, used by the teacher, which allows the direct transfer of the information written on the board to the student’s screen.
Online tutoring with the click of a button from the comfort of your house!
The advantages are the following:
- Lessons are of high quality. Tutors are experienced and acknowledged experts and know how to handle the online lessons’ system properly.
- Students who leave in the urban centers and students who live in the countryside finally have equal opportunities in education and learning. They just need a pc and an internet connection.
- Students who leave abroad have the chance to prepare themselves for the Greek exams with the knowledge of experts.
- Lessons take place in real time (they are not recorded) so the students have full interaction with the teacher, who can answer their questions promptly.
- Online lessons are ideal for kids with dyslexia and other learning disabilities. They are also ideal for kids/people with disabilities and especially those who need special transportation.
- Parents can check if their kids were present during the lesson and have an insight of the learning procedure.
- Online lessons are time and money saving. Kids can take advantage of the time they had to spend to attend the frontistirio and of course weather conditions do not consist an inhibitory factor anymore.
This year, I had also the experience of online tutoring as I tried it with my niece. She loved it for three main reasons. Firstly, she told me that time passes far more quickly and she isn’t bored at all during lessons. Secondly, she feels much more relaxed and she gains valuable free time (the only thing to do is to switch on and off her computer). The last reason was really fun, as she told me that she feels so cool having online lessons and she brags about it to her friends! (teenagers!!!)
Info_1: The lesson is recorded so in case the student misses it, he/she can watch it later. Info_2: Efstathopoulos Frontistirio has the quickest internet connection that someone can find in Greece today. Info_3: The tutors already teach school and university students from the USA, Australia and Belgium.
As you can see, I wouldn’t suggest it if I didn’t believe in this innovative system and the people who created it. The era of online teaching has finally come to Greece and I will be delighted to hear your impressions after your FREE online lesson.