Are you planning a weekend getaway? Well, then no more than a suitcase is enough. Though, whether you are a woman or a man (I have someone in mind), there may be quite enough things to take with you. So, don’t spoil your weekend trip by having forgotten to take the essentials with you. Below, you will find a free packing list printable for the weekend trip with all the essentials you need.
How to get the packing list printable
Subscribe to our newsletter and unlock the printable. Fill in your name and email, and then press the button Signup. Do not forget to enter your e-mail to confirm your registration! You will immediately receive the printout on your computer on the same screen! By subscribing to the “Greek Travel family” weekly newsletter you have access to all the free printable files we create for our subscribers. It can also keep you up to date with all of our new articles. So stay tuned!
Things to consider when packing include:
When you are going away for just 2 or 3 days, you need to take into considerations some very specific factors… if you don’t want to end up with too many suitcases!
- Location (is it a city break or a countryside tour?)
- Trip Type (backpack, family road trip, cruise, etc.)
- Climate/Weather (you don’t want to end up with chills during a spring night)
- Length of Stay (2 or 3 nights can make a difference)
- Planned Activities (hiking, museums or just shop hopping?)
Read also on thegreektravelfamily:
- Spotypal,your little buddy with good memory
- 4 myths about malta and how they proved wrong
- A guided tour around Athens with a hop on hop off bus
- To the airport using Taxi2Airport
Best packing method
For me the best packing method is the rolling method. It works like magic and everything fits in your luggage. Be careful though as it may be too heavy in the end.
Tip: Count also the clothes that you are wearing as an outfit!
What are some of your go-tos for a weekend getaway? Did I forget anything to my printable travel list? Comment below.
Read our lifestyle & travel blog, Anthomeli.com, written in greek!
Find the right accommodation for your trips here: